Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{Freebie} Christmas Gift Tags

Let's start this blog journey with some FREE printable Christmas gift tags...  
I'm so excited for Christmas!  To get into the spirit of this festive season I wanted to create some modern and fun Christmas Gift Tags for all the gifts I will be giving this year.  

If you would like to download and use them on your gifts too, I would love to share them! 


Directions for use:




  • Use heavyweight white cardstock or brochure paper and print away!
  • Cut them out, punch holes at the top and string with twine, wool or ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog, Leonie! Great job!! It'll come really easy to you once you get going!
    ~Lindsay...a DID friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting, Lindsay. Hopefully I will become a pro in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and just included them in my post! Thank you for sharing! xoxo ~Carla

    ReplyDelete