Sunday, December 11, 2011

{New in the Shop} Cupcake Party


I’m so excited to share my sweet CUPCAKE PARTY collection with you!  A cupcake themed birthday celebration is sure to make everyone smile.  Kids love creating their own cupcake masterpieces and snacking on them along the way.


I designed all of the paper goods using a fun cupcake graphic along with an aqua green, pink, pale blue and purple color palette.  A classic gingham pattern teamed with polka dots work together to create a fun, modern feel.







The new Cupcake Party Collection is available in My Shop!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Leonie! Great colours and love the photography - just gorge.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVE everything! You've chosen the perfect colors!!
    ~Lindsay...a DID friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious! love the pale aqua color ... I have a thing for aqua:)

    ReplyDelete