Wednesday, May 8, 2013

{Ashlee's 6th Birthday} Fairy Party - Part One


Ashlee knew exactly what theme she wanted for her 6th birthday...A FAIRY PARTY, every little girl's dream!  

So, welcome to Ashlee's Fairy Party!
I hope you enjoy!  

 
I designed a range of Fairy Party printables that were used throughout the party.  On the dessert table, I used party circles for cupcake toppers, tented labels and a mini 'Ashlee' banner for the cake.
A little fruit nectar for the fairies.
The 'Happy Birthday' banner...
Once again, I wanted to have a cardboard play house for a bit of fun (You can check out my other cardboard play houses here!)  Thanks to my awesome friend, Vanessa, I got to cheat a little this year and use a 'shop bought' castle that she was wanting to throw out... Thanks for thinking of me and my crazy party projects, Ness!

A little paint, some gold glitter spray and a few decorations later...
At the top of Ashlee's birthday wish list was having a 'real' fairy come to her party.  Squeals of delight and gasps of amazement could be heard as Fairy Ginny from Fab Fun entertained the girls with her mesmerizing magic tricks, balloon twisting and endless fun games.  Check out her amazing face painting skills...


Thank you for staying awhile!

More 'Fairy Party' details coming soon... 






No comments:

Post a Comment